Important forms and information regarding your care at our office.
Non-Surgical Periodontal Therapy:
- Scaling and root planing (deep cleaning)
- Systemic and localized antibiotic therapy
- Periodontal surgery for treatment of periodontal disease
- LANAP® and laser-assisted periodontal surgery
- Dental implant placement
- Crown-lengthening (esthetic and functional)
- Bone regeneration/grafting surgery
- Gingival (gum) grafting surgery
- Sinus and ridge augmentation
- Extractions and ridge preservation
- Surgical exposure and bonding of impacted teeth
- IV conscious sedation
- Oral sedation
In an effort to provide the safest and most predictable implant and periodontal treatment available, Dr. Schellinck utilizes his in-office 3D imaging (cone beam computed tomography or CBCT) for diagnostics. Dr. Schellinck’s dental CT scanner offers high resolution 3-dimensional images of the teeth and surrounding jaw that aids in diagnosing and planning at radiation doses that are typically lower than traditional 2-dimensional film x-rays.